The EV Conference and Battery Technology Show will take place at London’s Excel
Putting the UK on the map, London’s Excel has been chosen to host the first London event targeted at Battery Technology and EVs on October 23-24, 2018.
Thought leaders, innovators and companies working within the supply chain will gather to discuss the future of EV and battery technology. Launched by Evolve Media Group, who have been working within the technology sphere for the past decade, the nature of conversations across the spectrum is changing.
From the Wearables sector, to Augmented Reality, Smart Cities, Smart Textiles, Sports Technology – the questions have changed from the ‘what’ to the ‘how’: how do we make these devices user friendly? How do we ensure they are safe?
How can we improve technologies already at our fingertips? How do we power the future? The Battery Technology Show will deliver a select, high-calibre audience, made up of Key Stakeholders from within the Energy industry, including Manufacturers, Engineers, and Senior Research Fellows from some of the world’s top Energy Institutes.
Two dedicated conference tracks cover:-
– Future Battery Technology: with confirmed speakers from The Faraday Institute and WMG: Warwickshire Manufacturing Group, this two-day stage will feature the most innovative global energy storage developments, alongside a deep dive into the value of emerging technologies.
– The Future of Hybrid & Electric Vehicles: If you are involved in the EV market, this conference track is tailored to explore the ins and outs of your industry. We’ll bring you the very latest in consumer research, along with comprehensive market break-downs, and insight from the top-tier of Global EV Manufacturers.
– Richard Harrington, MP and Undersecretary of State for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
– Natasha Robinson, Director, OLEV
– Mark Preston, Team Prinicpal, Techeetah
– Andreas Wuersig, Head of Group Battery Systems for Special Applications, Fraunhofer
– Mark Copley, Principal Scientist, Johnson Matthey
– James Kirimy, Head of Electric Vehicles,Uber
To register for a ticket visit – www.batterytechnologyshow.com